Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quick Update

Very good news, everyone… apparently my injuries are not as severe as the doctor first thought. I will NOT have to have surgery after all!!! While the knee is not in great shape with severe arthritis and several ligament tears, the damage can be managed with therapy. The doctor switched me to a flexible knee brace and I begin therapy next week. What a wonderful relief. The Lord did some major healing during the past week. I can barely believe the difference.

Thanks to the many of you who prayed for me. Hopefully in 6 weeks' time, I will be back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
As the Lord healed your knee, He did so much more, bringing your family together with love for each other, reversing roles and allowing you to be served. So often we, as women put our needs aside and assume our love for others is shown through and is measured by what we do for them. (Martha VS Mary?) Praise the Lord!

Have a joyous New Years,

Lin Moeller